[C2hs] ANNOUNCE: c2hs 0.15.0 "Rainy Days"

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 21 07:57:06 EST 2007

On Sun, 2007-09-02 at 23:53 +0200, Arjan Oosting wrote:

> Is there any reason why the tests (directory c2hs/tests) and the
> documentation (directory doc) are removed from the tarball in this
> release?
> I would like to have the documentation added again to the tarball for
> the Debian packages. (The Debian policy requires a manpage for each
> binary, such as c2hs, which was in the doc directory.)

So I've added these to the c2hs.cabal file however it's still not very
useful. The man1/c2hs.1.in needs various values to be substituted into
it. Currently there is nothing that does that automatically. The
c2hs.sgml is supposed to be processed with sgml2html however I cannot
find a version of this program that can process this file without
errors. Both documents are also quite out of date.

Suggestions or assistance is welcome.

Duncan