[C2hs] ANNOUNCE: c2hs 0.15.1
duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 23 12:22:17 EST 2007
c2hs 0.15.1 is out and available from hackage
The bug tracker is working again and is freshly de-spammed.
Login with username "guest" and password "guest".
Some notable changes since 0.15.0:
* New C pretty printer (thanks to Bertram Felgenhauer)
* Updated user guide, man page and installation instructions
* Builds with GHC 6.4, 6.6 and 6.8
* Builds on Windows
* Builds without needing haddock and happy installed
* Works on OpenBSD (thanks to Matthias Kilian)
* Tarball includes tests and pre-generated html docs
More information about the C2hs