[C2hs] On the disappearance of CLDouble

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:41:37 EST 2009

According to the GHC trac, it appears that CLDouble is slated for
re-inclusion after a proper implementation.  The FFI requires it, so
they'll hopefully progress relatively quickly.

Given that, I think it would be best to avoid drastic changes in c2hs
to support this (hopefully) temporary situation.  I wouldn't mind a
fail with error as suggested.

John