paolo at nemail.it
Sun Aug 20 14:13:05 EDT 2006
I've published a number of repositories so that people can try cabal-
install more easily, I need to know wether it's working for you too,
and what are the important things to do to towards the goal of
shipping it with ghc-6.6.
My Cabal repository: <http://hackage.haskell.org/~paolo/darcs/Cabal/>
Patches (applied in the above repository):
Packages repository: <http://hackage.haskell.org/~paolo/darcs/packages/>
Some of the notable programs in the packages repository, if you are
thinking about testing it out:
* hnop (!)
* lambdabot (!)
* many of the dependencies of Hope (<http://hope.bringert.net/>),
but no HaskellDB, any version available?
* ...etc, darcs send me packages if you please.
Issues & ideas:
* some packages miss the brief synopsis
* no multiple repositories are allowed (I am thinking about how to
solving it, ideas are welcome)
* should it work on windows for ghc-6.6?
* the dependency resolution code seem to work, but it should be
probably "audited" better
* you ideas?
More information about the cabal-devel