Logging paths of installed files

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 16:30:44 EDT 2006

I'm trying to write a module that logs all files installed by Cabal to
a file. I've looked through parts of the source and conclude that some
of the information (the one used to generate prefixes) needed to
construct absolute file paths for installed files exists in
Distribution.Simple.LocalBuildInfo. Where does the actual copying take
place and is there a way to list the files being copied or am I better
of trying to list all files in the dist/ dir and prepend the prefixes
myself? What code decides how files are laid out in dist/?

Cheers,

Johan