Automagic cabalising of projects?

Donald Bruce Stewart dons at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Nov 20 02:59:07 EST 2006

So, on the joy of functional infrastructure. As previously discussed at the
cafe, there's a bit of a plan to make a cabalising wizard.

Yesterday I hacked up a quick tool[1] to do 2 things:

[1] http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~dons/code/mkcabal/

1) create a stub cabal file:

    $ runhaskell ../mkcabal.hs
    Project name: haq
    What license ["GPL","LGPL","BSD3","BSD4","PublicDomain","AllRightsReserved"] [BSD3]: BSD3
    Created Setup.lhs and haq.cabal

    $ ls
    Setup.lhs haq.cabal

    $ cat haq.cabal