Helping out

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 09:22:51 EDT 2007

Hi

> To be more specific, what leads people like you and Andrew Coppin to
> think the channel is dead?  I've never seen evidence of that from
> inside, and we might need to fix what you're seeing...

At some times of day/week there is relatively little chatter on the
channel. That usually means people are hard at coding though, and
there are usually plenty of people hanging around. If you want to ask
a particular question to which there is a low level of expertise on
the channel - Windows related for example - it is quite possible that
no one will hear your particular question and be able to answer.

I don't think the channel is dead (far from it!), but it isn't always
an oracle to answer all questions at all times.

Thanks

Neil