darcs patch: Add preliminary support for haddock-ghc (and 1 more)

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Wed Jan 17 07:34:10 EST 2007

On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 10:38:13PM +0100, David Waern wrote:
> Erhm.. please ignore the first one of these patches, since I've
> already sent it in. Seems like darcs send is a bit buggy.

The reason the first was also sent is that it wasn't applied when you
did the second send, and the new patch depends on it. Thus the second
patch can't be applied to the repo without also applying the first.

darcs doesn't know if the first patch is sitting in a queue waiting to
be applied, has been rejected, was sent to someone else, if the mail got
lost, etc.

Thanks
Ian