HsColour integration (patch)

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Mon Jun 11 07:29:07 EDT 2007

Hi Roberto,

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 04:08:08PM +0200, Roberto Zunino wrote:
> Roberto Zunino wrote:
>
> >I am sending a patch[1] for integrating Cabal and HsColour + Haddock.
>
> Any comments on this? Can it be included in Cabal?

I think Duncan, who usually deals with Cabal patches, is offline
visiting family or something at the moment, so I expect he will take a
look once he is back.

I quickly skimmed the patch and it looked generally OK to me. One thing
I did notice is this:

    let linkToHscolour = if hsColour
            then ["--source-module=src/%{FILE///-}.html"
                 ,"--source-entity=src/%{FILE///-}.html#(line%{LINE})"]

I assume by default haddock names each line, and hscolor doesn't? It
would be nice to tweak hscolor so it also names the lines if so (but I
don't think that needs to be done before the patch is accepted).

Thanks
Ian