cabal dependencies patch
pgavin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 14:20:12 EDT 2007
Duncan requested that I post a more up-to-date version of the
dependencies based build for the upcoming Hackathon. It still needs
some work, but the bright side is that it's a drop-in replacement for
the current build system. I guess what still needs to be done is:
* Hugs, NHC, etc. I don't really use anything but GHC.
* Executables - I'm thinking about writing out an in-place config file
and just using ghc --make -hide-all-packages -package-conf ...
* Standardize some kind of structure for the build directories. It's
currently pretty ad-hoc.
* Documentation - I meant to do this but I've been pretty busy the
last couple weeks. The code is pretty straightforward, though.
* Finally, it needs to eventually be better integrated with the rest
of cabal. Since I decided to do it without modifying any of the other
cabal sources, I end up duplicating a lot of code in places.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 11667 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/cabal-devel/attachments/20070922/c2619463/cabal.dependencies.20070922.dpatch.bin
More information about the cabal-devel