patch applied (cabal): Fix a bug where the destdir prefix got included in the prog prefix and suffix

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 8 15:41:30 EST 2008

Fri Feb  8 11:26:13 PST 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Fix a bug where the destdir prefix got included in the prog prefix and suffix
  Previously all members of InstallDirs were paths so it was safe to prefix
  them all with the destdir, but now we've also got these two non-paths, so
  we have to not apply the prefix to them. Perhaps the program prefix and suffix
  should just be PathTemplates on their own and not part of InstallDirs.
  Reported by MarcWeber while hacking on Haskell packages for Nix.

    M ./Distribution/Simple/InstallDirs.hs -1 +7