patch applied (cabal): Unify sanity and other checks and separate IO checks

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Sun Feb 10 20:56:24 EST 2008

Sun Feb 10 16:38:30 PST 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Unify sanity and other checks and separate IO checks
  And rename from QA so we no longer pretend to assure anything :-)
  We now distinguish different kinds of tests with a PackageCheck type so the
  caller gets to decide which kinds of checks are relevant to the context.
  This PackageCheck type should be extensible if we want to add more kinds or
  more info besides a brief human readable explanation.

     ./Distribution/PackageDescription/QA.hs -> ./Distribution/PackageDescription/Check.hs
    M ./Cabal.cabal -1 +1
    M ./Distribution/PackageDescription/Check.hs -186 +199
    M ./Distribution/Simple/Configure.hs -20 +14
    M ./Distribution/Simple/SrcDist.hs -14 +21

View patch online:

  http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal/_darcs/patches/20080211003830-adfee-57699c5ec277e6a5b2be3890dc4624bbaf3663f0.gz