patch applied (cabal): Add some more common utils we'll need in a sec and make use of intercalate

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 15 08:18:27 EST 2008

Fri Feb 15 01:24:43 PST 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Add some more common utils we'll need in a sec and make use of intercalate
  Have to define it locally since it only appeared in Data.List recently.

    M ./Distribution/PackageDescription/Check.hs -2 +2
    M ./Distribution/PackageDescription/Parse.hs -3 +3
    M ./Distribution/ParseUtils.hs -1 +2
    M ./Distribution/Simple/Configure.hs -2 +3
    M ./Distribution/Simple/JHC.hs -5 +5
    M ./Distribution/Simple/Utils.hs -2 +42

View patch online:

  http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal/_darcs/patches/20080215092443-adfee-ba67fc91b561af94fd878cdad22a28d39e675222.gz