darcs patch : Add --program-prefix and --program-suffix options to configure (#208)

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 29 05:52:01 EST 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-28 at 22:28 -0800, Peter Higley wrote:
> Attached is a patch that should resolve ticket #208.
>
> I wanted to "contribute" to Haskell in some way and an easy task
> seemed like a good place to start.  I would have spoke up about my
> intent, but I wasn't sure how easy an "Easy Ticket" was.  Yep, they're
> pretty easy!

I have to say, I'm very pleased to see new people joining in with Cabal
hacking recently (you, Brent and Lennart).

At this rate, we'll be out of easy tickets in no time. I'll have to go
find some more... :-)

> I have just joined the cabal-devel list, so if you have comments on
> the code feel free to speak up.

Looks good to me :-)

I've applied it.

I wonder if we should add $arch as a path template var too.

Duncan