patch applied (cabal): Add compat InstalledPackageInfo types for older GHCs

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 26 17:58:11 EDT 2008

Fri Jun 20 18:37:27 PDT 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Add compat InstalledPackageInfo types for older GHCs
  We need these types for their Read instances so that we
  can still read older GHCs package db files when we make
  changes to the current InstalledPackageInfo type, or the
  types contained in it, like PackageIdentifier or License.

    M ./Cabal.cabal +2
    M ./Distribution/Simple/GHC.hs -4 +21
    A ./Distribution/Simple/GHC/IPI641.hs
    A ./Distribution/Simple/GHC/IPI642.hs