patch applied (cabal-install): In 'list', also include packages that are only installed and not available

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Sun Mar 2 20:15:58 EST 2008

Sun Mar  2 17:03:46 PST 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * In 'list', also include packages that are only installed and not available
  Previously we took the available packages and did an inner join with the
  installed packages so we missed out packages like base which are installed
  by not available. Now we get the selected installed and available package
  sets and do a full outer join using a sort and merge operation.
  Also use a proper data type to hold the info we print about each package.

    M ./Hackage/List.hs -92 +142

View patch online:

  http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal-install/_darcs/patches/20080303010346-adfee-f7723aaea5c999927f4e14a75f438ad5bf55ec57.gz