patch applied (cabal-install): Reimplement InstallPlan.failed as it was completely wrong

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 6 20:34:51 EDT 2008

Tue May  6 17:13:02 PDT 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Reimplement InstallPlan.failed as it was completely wrong
  It was finding all the dependencies of the failed package and
  marking them as failed. But of course what we have to do is find
  all the packages that depend on the failed package (the reverse
  dependencies) and mark them as failed. We use the reverse
  dependency Graph that we saved in the InstallPlan.

    M ./Hackage/InstallPlan.hs -19 +16

View patch online:
http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal-install/_darcs/patches/20080507001302-adfee-d4c784f456875128da9d7dec012dc6838644aa13.gz