patch applied (cabal-install): Fix selecting paired packages

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 7 02:33:57 EDT 2008

Mon Oct  6 23:29:30 PDT 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Fix selecting paired packages
  Previously when we selected base 4 (and as a consequence
  slected base 3 too) we didn't properly trace the dependencies
  of base 3 so if nothing actually required base 3 then we ended
  up with base 3 in the solution but not with syb which it
  depends on. Consequently the solution was invalid.
  Now we select the paired package properly (hopefully).

    M ./Distribution/Client/Dependency/TopDown.hs -2 +2

View patch online:
http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal-install/_darcs/patches/20081007062930-adfee-eb4f73390fb95ee40f1d64ee9cc3339819bf61e7.gz