Can I also specify options only once?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Wed Oct 8 08:48:57 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 12:37:08PM +0100, allan wrote:
> Hi Marc
>
> Yes this is possible using the 'Buildable' field.
>
> executable yyyywebinterface
>   build-depends:   cgi, xhtml
>   Main-is:         web/yyyWebInterface.hs
>   Extensions:      PatternGuards ScopedTypeVariables
>   Ghc-options:     -Wall
>   if flag(web)
>     Buildable: True
>   else
>     Buildable: False
>
> regards
> allan

He, thanks!
What about sharing configuration options?
I mean what happens if the main library, the application and the test
application all need

Library :
        build-depends: foo, blaa, blahh , booh, banana, food, some, more ?

Executable foo
        build-depends: foo, blaa, blahh , booh, banana, food, some, more ?

Executable test
        build-depends: foo, blaa, blahh , booh, banana, food, some, more ?

Is there a way to specify the list only once?

Marc