patch applied (cabal): Change finalizePackageDescription to take dep test function

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Sun Aug 23 21:07:07 EDT 2009

Sat Aug 22 16:42:56 PDT 2009  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Change finalizePackageDescription to take dep test function
  Ignore-this: 573c4d60e9c40f8814371a6c3a0b8c9
  Ths is instead of taking a set of installed packages. This insulates
  us from the representation of the installed package set which is good
  since we now have several representations. It also opens the door to
  generalising the kinds of constraints we can handle.

    M ./Distribution/PackageDescription/Check.hs -6 +3
    M ./Distribution/PackageDescription/Configuration.hs -17 +8
    M ./Distribution/Simple/Configure.hs -4 +9

View patch online:
http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal/_darcs/patches/20090822234256-adfee-1ff0b59de6c6742fde964a83fa29a168dabfc2ca.gz