patch applied (cabal): Use componentPackageDeps, remove packageDeps, add externalPackageDeps

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Wed May 27 18:59:22 EDT 2009

Wed May 27 15:50:16 PDT 2009  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Use componentPackageDeps, remove packageDeps, add externalPackageDeps
  So now when building, we actually use per-component set of package deps.
  There's no actual change in behaviour yet as we're still setting each of
  the componentPackageDeps to the union of all the package deps.

    M ./Distribution/Simple/Build/Macros.hs -2 +2
    M ./Distribution/Simple/Configure.hs -1
    M ./Distribution/Simple/GHC.hs -19 +22
    M ./Distribution/Simple/Haddock.hs -11 +17
    M ./Distribution/Simple/JHC.hs -7 +8
    M ./Distribution/Simple/LHC.hs -19 +22
    M ./Distribution/Simple/LocalBuildInfo.hs -11 +18
    M ./Distribution/Simple/NHC.hs -4 +4
    M ./Distribution/Simple/Register.hs -4 +6

View patch online:
http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal/_darcs/patches/20090527225016-adfee-c066f23b3716b7ef5af56bec8854d91332b547a7.gz