darcs patch: Fix the version-range parser to allow arbitrary expres...

Laszlo Nagy rizsotto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 05:24:57 EDT 2009

Hi Malcom,

This patch contains a typo, and does not compile for me. It's easy to
fix and I did. After that run simple test cases against it and it
failed. Here you can find my tests:

  http://sites.google.com/site/rizsotto/patches/cabal-ticket212.darcs

And I also tried to solve this ticket earlier, here is my solution:

  http://sites.google.com/site/rizsotto/patches/cabal-ticket484.darcs

Regards
-- LAca