[Hackage] #672: 'cabal init' command should allow for multiple entries in the Category field

Hackage cvs-ghc at haskell.org
Sat May 1 13:11:32 EDT 2010

#672: 'cabal init' command should allow for multiple entries in the Category
field
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  byorgey             |        Owner:
      Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  new
 Component:  cabal-install tool  |      Version:
  Severity:  minor               |     Keywords:  init, categories
Difficulty:  easy (<4 hours)     |   Ghcversion:
  Platform:                      |

Comment(by byorgey):

 Fair enough, someone requested this feature so I made a ticket for it.
 But it's definitely worth having a discussion on what style we want to
 encourage, since that's part of the goal of cabal init.  If we want to
 encourage everyone to have just one category, then marking this "won't
 fix" is fine by me.

--
Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/672#comment:2>
Hackage <http://haskell.org/cabal/>