Hackage-server: GHC 7

Antoine Latter aslatter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 10:12:43 EST 2010

Just to follow-up on this -

Most things are pretty easy to get this working, all of the code
tweaks needed I believe have been pushed out. The rest of the changes
will be to the package description, which I'm holding off on for now.

The big holdups are getting happstack running. Happstack HEAD with
syb-with-class HEAD both work on GHC 7, but neither have been
released.

I also have a patch against happstack-stable:
http://groups.google.com/group/happs/browse_thread/thread/ad8497bec62f6b96#

But I don't know if there will be another release from the 0.5 series.

There should be a problem running any of the changes on GCH 6.12, and
6.10 compatibility wouldn't be hard (as long as happstack keeps the
CPP hacks in place).

Antoine