patch applied (hackage-server): "port over new package page from hackage-scripts"

Antoine Latter aslatter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 00:34:22 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

I've ported over to the new hackage-server the recent changes Ross
made to the current hackageDB: it now uses the pretty new stylings
from Haddock for the package pages.

All of the static conent is identical, however now it's under source
control, where as it didn't seem to be for hackage-scripts, so I'm not
sure if I made the right call there.

If anyone wants to take a look at the changes I would welcome
feedback. I tried to keep the coding style similar to hackage-scripts,
in case we need to port over further changes.

Antoine