Patch that fixes the long standing sdist file permission bug

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 14 18:39:34 CET 2011

On Mon, 2010-12-20 at 13:27 -0500, John D. Ramsdell wrote:
> Mon Dec 20 13:13:08 EST 2010  ramsdell at mitre.org
>   * sdist perms fix

Thanks for that John. Applied.

One code comment: I think it's better to use the ordinary function names
rather than providing local renamed versions. (I did that already so no
need to send a follow up).

A patch comment: it's a little easier to handle patches when they are
sent as attachments, rather than inline in the email body. If you have
local mail working then darcs send --edit-description will do
everything.

Thanks again and sorry for the long wait[1].

Duncan

[1]: excuses http://www.well-typed.com/blog/49