Automatic package reconfiguration and ConfigExFlags

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 05:30:46 CEST 2012

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Thomas Tuegel <ttuegel at gmail.com> wrote:
> If this is no longer the plan, or if the desired time frame for fixing
> this bug is shorter than this plan's time-to-completion, then we
> should probably do as you suggest.

Since no one is working on it and people are quite busy my guess is
that this refactoring isn't going to happen soon and in that case I'd
be in favor of having the ConfigExFlags written to a separate time in
the mean time. If we eventually merge the flag types that will be
transparent to the user.

-- Johan