Unallocated names

Leon Smith leon.p.smith at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 20:29:18 CEST 2012

Well, I'm not sure.   Perhaps some form of name allocation is appropriate,
 as it could theoretically lead to problems when you want to use package A
alongside package B,  which both rely on two different packages with
conflicting module names.   On the other hand,  this case doesn't
necessarily cause problems either.

It doesn't seem useful at the moment,  in it's current incarnation.   So
I'd say we probably ought to turn it off.

Best,
Leon