Get all the processed sources for a cabal project

Erik Hesselink hesselink at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 09:36:56 UTC 2013

I don't know of anything taking into account the current
configuration. There is cabal sdist --list-sources, which will list
all the files that would be written to a source distribution.
Alternatively, there is the output from 'ghc -M', which generates
dependencies in Makefile format. Neither quite does what you want, but
perhaps you can use it anyway. Alternatively, you could try using the
Cabal library to do what you want.

Regards,

Erik