Should we aim for a new release in late January?

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 11:42:00 UTC 2013

I was thinking that I might get most of the release work ready before my
holidays end on January 5th. That would make the release 1.20 release come
out 3 months after the 1.18; a quite nice release pace. There are a bunch
of outstanding pull requests here:

https://github.com/haskell/cabal/pulls

It would be nice if we could make an effort to either shepherd these
through or close them.

Any major outstanding bugs that need to be fixed before the release?

-- Johan