hackage trac

Ben Millwood haskell at benmachine.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 13:59:39 CET 2013

Hi Ian,

There's lots of stuff in the trac that still doesn't live anywhere else,
and references to it in the README and docs.

Are we planning to migrate that content anywhere else? Are we planning
to use trac in future?

I'd be happy to help move stuff off trac wiki to github wiki, if that's
what we decide is best.

See also:

https://github.com/haskell/cabal/issues/1204
https://github.com/haskell/cabal/pull/1211