Broken documentation on Hackage.

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Mon Jan 6 20:00:55 UTC 2014

Thank you, this worked like a charm! (Modulo using dist/doc/html
instead of dist/doc). Now all my packages have online documentation.

One day I'd still like to find out why it didn't build automatically.
But as long as documentation builder doesn't generate a log saying
what problem it thought could not be solved, there is no way of
knowing really.

Thanks again, -- Peter