patch applied (ghc-6.6/packages/base): wrapround of thread delays
igloo at earth.li
Fri Feb 9 12:42:40 EST 2007
Mon Jan 29 08:05:19 PST 2007 Neil Davies <SemanticPhilosopher at gmail.com>
* wrapround of thread delays
* made the wrapround of the underlying O/S occur before the wrapround
of the delayed threads by making threads delay in microseconds since
O/S epoch (1970 - Unix, 1601 - Windows) stored in Word64.
* removed redundant calls reading O/S realtime clock
* removed rounding to 1/50th of sec for timers
* Only for Unix version of scheduler.
M ./GHC/Conc.lhs -21 +10 r2
M ./include/HsBase.h -7 +5 r1
More information about the Cvs-libraries