[cvs-nhc98] cvs commit: hat/man hat-delta.1.in
tatd2 at kent.ac.uk
Sat Dec 31 10:22:55 EST 2005
tatd2 2005/12/31 07:22:55 PST
Sorry for the monolith... That's what happens over a holiday somewhere as dull as St. Andrews. I guess this is a good reason to use darcs rather than CVS...
Anyway, here's a big change log...
* Bugfix - No longer duplicates some constants.
* Bugfix - Made application trusting work for all apps and constants.
* Bugfix - No longer displays hyphens when SrcRefs are not required.
* Bugfix - No longer shows multiple connections below points of confluence in
* Bugfix - Removed data from EDT.
* Bugfix - Removed constant `otherwise' from EDT.
* Bugfix - Stopped multi-line output from pretty printer breaking graph's
* Bugfix - Hat-detect is now simply a speciallised call to hat-delta. Need
to find a way to stop the xterm closing as soon as hat-delta exits.
* Feature - Allowed user to specify the slicing depth, and lookahead cutoff
depth at the command line and internal options.
* Feature - Allowed user to select whole function slicing (rather than specific
sub-parts) from the command line and internal options.
* Feature - Added compression of EDT based on collapsing chains of nodes where
the same slice is involved.
* Feature - Allowed user to turn EDT collapsing on/off at the command line.
* Feature - Allowed user to vary the heuristic from the command line and
internal options by entering a representation of the heuristic
function as a data structure.
* Feature - Allowed the use of `:q' to exit from the tools.
* Feature - Made questions about locally defined functions display their
* Feature - Allowed conditionals in heuristic functions.
* Bugfix - Stopped crash when no slice information could be found about the
resulting buggy application.
* Bugfix - Made multi-line questions display correctly lined up.
* Bugfix - Made slicing include all values in the final slice.
* Bugfix - Evaluation of hidden constants produced no output, made them
* Bugfix - Stopped the location 0:0-0:0 appearing in slices and breaking
* Help - Updated help, usage and man-page to reflect changes
Revision Changes Path
1.4 +76 -2 hat/man/hat-delta.1.in
More information about the Cvs-nhc98