[Fedora-haskell] More Fedora RPMs available: WASH/CGI, Emacs Haskell mode, HaskellDB, and HSQL

Jens Petersen petersen at haskell.org
Tue Feb 22 02:52:04 EST 2005

Tom Moertel wrote:
> I have packaged a few Haskell-related RPMs for Fedora Core.  Right now,
> the packages are on my Community Projects site, but I would welcome the
> opportunity to migrate them to the official Fedora Haskell repository.
>
> I welcome any packaging feedback or criticisms you may have.  In
> particular, if you encounter any problems with these packages, please
> let me know.

That is great.  Sounds good to me.  I will try to find time
to look at them and import them into Fedora Haskell.

I try to make all the spec files etc available under version control
soon so that it will be easier for other people to contribute fixes
and additions. :)

In the long term I would like to see many of the
packages pushed to Fedora Extras proper, and then
Fedora Haskell would become more of a testbed for
new versions, updates and packages.

Jens