Change your life

uide at hotmail.com uide at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 28 09:18:44 EST 2003

START A BUSINESS WITH ONLY $25 INVESTMENT!!!  (Legal & Proven)

(It is a Legitimate and Well Proven Business.
You are offering a product for sale and getting
paid for it. Treat it as such and it will be VERY
profitable in a short period of time.)

This idea has been endorsed by an Economist Dr. Paul Twiliger.
He thinks of this as "Pure circulation of money in its simplest form".
He encourages everybody to give it a try especially in times of bad
economy. He considers this to be a service to improve the economy.

Please read before you delete. This is NOT a spam!
(since there is contact information and a method
of removal included at the bottom as per law passed
by US Congress.)

Dear Friend,

This is a proven method even a national TV proved it!

Make over a half million dollars ($500,000+) every
4 to 5 months from your home for a once-only
investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars,-
NO MATTER WHERE IN THE WORLD YOU LIVE!!

 THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!

Before you say "Bull", please read the following.
This is the letter you have been hearing about on
the news lately. Due to the popularity of this
letter on the Internet, a U.S. national weekly news
program, ABC's 20-20, recently devoted an entire show
to the investigation of this program described below, to
see if it really can make people money.

PARENTS OF 15 YEAR OLD FIND $71,000 CASH HIDDEN IN CLOSET!

"One day this boys mother was cleaning when she came across a
large brown paper bag in the back of her 15-year-old son's closet.
She was shocked when she opened the bag and found it was full of
cash. Five-dollar bills, twenties, fifties and hundreds. "My first thought
was that he had robbed a bank", says the mom, "There was over
$71,000 dollars in that bag!".

The woman immediately called her husband at work to tell him what she
had discovered. He came home right away and was shocked!

As it turns out, the boy had been selling via E-mail, a
type of "Report" to E-mail addresses that he'd obtained from
the Internet. Everyday after school for the past 2 months, he
had been doing this right on his computer in his bedroom.

"I just got the E-mail one day and I figured what the heck, I
put my name on it like the instructions said and I started
sending it out" says the clever 15-year-old. "I simply followed
the directions."

Within the first few days of sending out the E-mail, the Post
Office Box began to fill up with envelopes containing $5 bills.
Over the next few weeks, the boy continued sending out the
E-mail.The money just kept coming in and the boy just kept
sorting it and stashing it in the closet.

Well-you can do the exact same thing he was doing,
simply by following the instructions in this e-mail!

DUE TO THE RESULTING INCREASE OF POPULARITY THIS
PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING
BETTER THAN EVER !!!
(There are many testimonials however, due to space consideration
only couple have been presented below)

Here is one person who tried it said: "I used to work for a company
WWW.BODYSMART.BIZ  as a salesman selling all kinds of Fitness
products and making just OK wages. One day I received this message
and decided to try it. To my surprise I started to receive $5 bills
every day! In no time I made $545,000 and guess what? I quit my job.
Adam Blackmon, Atlanta, Ga

Here is another testimonial: "This program has
been around for a long time and I never believed
in it. But one day when I received this again in
the mail, I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I
followed the simple instructions and Walla. 3
weeks later the money started to come in. First
month I only made a total of $240.00 but the next
2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.
So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the
program, I have made over $710,000 and I am
playing it again. The key to success in this
program is to follow the simple steps and not
change anything."

**PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE**

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every
4 to 5 months easily and comfortably, please read
the following. THEN READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE!!!

INSTRUCTIONS:

**** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.

**** For each report, send:

1.$5 CASH

2.THE NAME AND NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING.

3.YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS

to the person whose name appears ON THE LIST BELOW next
to the report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

**** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the
5 reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on
your computer and resell them.

YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25 (PERIOD)

**** Within a few days you will receive, via e-
mail, each of the 5 reports from these 5 different
individuals. Save them on your computer so they
will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's
of people who will order them from you. Also make
a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk
in case something happens to your computer.

**** IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the
people who are listed next to each report, or
their sequence on the list, in any way other than
what is instructed below in steps 1 through 6 or
you will lose out on the majority of your profits.
Once you understand the way this works, you will
also see how it does not work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you
alter it, it will NOT work!!! People have tried
to put their friends'/relatives' names on all five
thinking they could get all the money. But it does
not work this way. Believe us, some have tried to
be greedy and then nothing happened. So DO NOT
try to change anything other than what is instructed,
because if you do, it will not work for you.
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this
advertisement and REMOVE the name and address
of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made
it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their
fortune.

2. Move the name and address in REPORT # 4 to REPORT # 5.

3. Move the name and address in REPORT # 3 to REPORT # 4.

4. Move the name and address in REPORT # 2 to REPORT # 3.

5. Move the name and address in REPORT # 1 to REPORT #2.

6. Insert YOUR name and address in the REPORT # 1 position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name and address
ACCURATELY!

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of
names, and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE
ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk as well
just in case you lose any data. To assist you with
marketing your business on the internet, the 5
reports you purchase will provide you with
invaluable marketing information which includes
how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find
thousands of free classified ads and much more.

There are 2 primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to
see how it goes, and we will assume you and those
involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's
also assume that the mailing receives only a 0.2%
response (the response could be much better but
let's just say it is only 0.2%. Also, many people
will send out thousands of e-mails instead of only
5,000 each.)

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000
e-mails. With a 0.2% (assuming only 1/5 of one percent!)
response, that is only 10 orders for Report # 1.

Those 10 people responded by sending out
5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000. Out
of those 50,000 e-mails, only 0.2% responded
with orders. That equals 100 people responding
and ordering Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each
for a total of 500,000 emails. The 0.2% response
to that is 1,000 orders for Report # 3.

Those 1,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a
total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2%
response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each
for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for
Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS OF $5 EACH
= $500,000.00 (Half a million dollars!)

So your total income in this example is:

(1.) $50 + (2.) $500 + (3.) $5,000 + (4.) $50,000 + (5.) $500,000

Grand Total = $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL AND
PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSE.
NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL
MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDER OUT OF THE 5,000 YOU MAILED TO.
Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone
or half or even one fourth of those people who
responded mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more.
There are over 250 million people on the Internet
worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people
will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE NTERNET
Advertising on the net is very inexpensive and
there are hundreds of FREE places to advertise.
Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will
easily get a large response. We strongly suggest
you start with METHOD # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as
you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you
must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered.
That's it. Always provide same day service on all
reports. This will guarantee that the e-mail they
send out, with your name and address on it, will
be prompt because they can not advertise until
they receive the report.

**********AVAILABLE REPORTS**********
ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER AND NAME ONLY.
Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for
each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the
cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper,
write the NUMBER & NAME of the Report you are
ordering along with YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your
name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW FROM THIS LIST:
REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk
e-mail on the Internet."

ORDER REPORT # 1 FROM:

P. Shazad    POBox 1432 Wheaton, IL 60189 USA

Don't forget to provide your e-mail address to
receive the reports!

REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising
for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT # 2 FROM:

K.Hancock  "Izzy Inn" Kennethmont Huntly
                   AB54 4QR  SCOTLAND

REPORT # 3: "The Secrets of Multi-Level Marketing on
the Internet"

ORDER REPORT # 3 FROM:

R. B.   PO BOX 863 Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417 USA

REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing
the Power of Multi-Level Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT # 4 FROM:

B.G.   2021 W. Mulberry CT. Lincoln, NE 68522 USA

REPORT # 5: "How to Send 1,000,000 E-mails for FREE"

ORDER REPORT # 5 FROM:

Zhao Hua    No.16  NanHe Road   MianYang City
                                  China

$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

There are currently more than 250,000,000 people
online worldwide!

Follow these guidelines to create your success:

If you do not receive at least 10
orders for Report # 1 within 2 weeks,
continue sending e-mails until you do. After you
receive 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you
should receive 100 orders or more for Report # 2.
If you did not, continue advertising or sending e-
mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or
more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because
the system is already working for you, and the
cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on
the list, you are placed in front of a different
report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by
watching which report people are ordering from you.
IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND
ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE
PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you
can generate from this business!!!

  LEGALITY OF THIS BUSINESS
If you have any questions on the legality of this program,
contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing
Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of
Consumer protection, Washington, D.C. Under Bill
s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th Congress,
this letter cannot be considered Spam as long as
the sender includes contact information and a
method of removal.

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR
ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!

Make over a half million dollars ($500,000+) every 4 to 5 months from
your home for a once-only investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars!
It's there for you - go for it! Good Luck!

   REMOVE Instructions
"This email ad is being sent in full
compliance with U.S. Senate Bill 1618, Title #3,
Section 301." (which states "A statement that
further transmissions of unsolicited commercial
electronic mail to the recipient by the person who
initiates transmission of the message may be
stopped at no cost to the recipient by sending a
reply to the originated electronic mail address
with the word "Remove" in the subject line. Or
by sending to the address listed for report #1.")