AW: Errors from Haskell, C/C++ Objects Linkage

Groh, Hans groh at ICS-AG.de
Wed Sep 3 07:56:16 EDT 2003

The problem has been solved now. I just wanted to remove the
inquiry from the newsgroup list.
The build was originally with cygwin tools and libraries, on the
C/C++ side, which caused big trouble. Now MinGW is used, and
everything does fit together.

Thank you for your attention
Hans