[Freebsd-haskell] updating the haskell ports

Jacula Modyun jacula at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 16:39:50 EST 2009

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 08:59:21PM +0100, Gabor Pali <pgj at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Well, it is time to fire up my tinderbox to test your patches :)

this is great, thanks :-9. I hope my prs to be in good condition and have
not any errors.

> An updated version of it could be passed to the Ports Management Team
> for a test run, so it can be put in the tree.  Then hs- ports might
> start to use it, as the resources permit.

this is very good, and I hope to contribute with all you at my best.

I sent less new ports than I could, because I built many others, but I
haven't any time, now, to test all them (also the haskell-mode for Agda
(see http://projects.haskell.org/haskellmode-emacs).
In the next weeks I hope to send them. I'm sorry, I'm having many new
university tests.

Jacula