[Freebsd-haskell] GHC 6.12.2 out!!

Ashish SHUKLA wahjava.ml at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 05:29:21 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

GHC 6.12.2 is out[1]. What are the plans for it ? This release also contains
shared-library patch for FreeBSD submitted by mux.

Also can we decide on some time for weekly (or biweekly) IRC meetings for
discussions around this. I think meeting once in n days is necessary for the
future of this project. I'm fine with weekends.