[Hs-Generics] Re: Owning SYB

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Fri Aug 1 10:08:38 EDT 2008

oops, keybinding malfunction - that message went out unfinished.
Seems to have most parts, though, so I leave it at that.

One other thing I meant to ask was about procedure,
given that Syb is currently in base and hence under the
library modification process. How is this going to combine
with an active maintainer and some parts on hackage?

Claus