the cmm pages on the wiki seem out of date

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 6 10:12:19 CEST 2013

Yes, there were some pretty recent (as in, not present in 7.6) improvements
to C-- syntax.  Updates would be much appreciated; you can probably figure out
what the changes are by snooping the changelogs for compiler/cmm.

Edward

Excerpts from Carter Schonwald's message of Fri Apr 05 20:37:23 -0700 2013: