Stage1Only

Trevor Elliott trevor at galois.com
Tue Apr 9 03:12:48 CEST 2013

So this did something different, but still tries to build tools like
hsc2hs with the stage1 compiler.  This won't really work for a target
like the HaLVM, as there's no notion of a filesystem in the target
environment.

So, back to my original question: what's the easiest way to just
generate a stage1 compiler and the libraries that it will require?

Thanks!

--trevor