libgmp-related build error

Andreas Voellmy andreas.voellmy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 23:38:28 CEST 2013

Thanks to everyone for the comments.

I didn't try to fix the build system. I took the easy approach and just
used macports to install gmp on my system and added macports' lib and
include paths to the C_INCLUDE_PATH and LIBRARY_PATH variables. The build
succeeded now.

Maybe I should add a note to the wiki page on build prerequisites for mac
os x regarding this issue?  Or will the build be fixed to pick up gmp from
the in-tree GMP?

-Andi