Quick Cmm question

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 5 19:25:02 CEST 2013

IIUC, this code will never return to cJK. It will return to what-ever
address is in R1; jumping to 'returnToSched' with the value in R1
says, "Please run the scheduler, and jump back to R1 when you're
done and ready to run my thread again."

Edward

Excerpts from Jan Stolarek's message of Mon Aug 05 08:08:43 -0700 2013: