Machine-readable nightly output

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 12 04:58:10 CEST 2013

No, I'm unfamiliar with both sets of code.  IIRC, we also have a
buildbot infrastructure, for which anyone can volunteer a machine to do
a build on, but we don't tend to do a very good job of taking care of
these machines.  Perhaps if we centralized things a bit and made it
easier for GHC devs to tweak how nightlies were being run, it would
be helpful.

Edward

Excerpts from Geoffrey Mainland's message of Thu Aug 08 21:53:41 -0400 2013: