Committer list [was: Re: NOTICE: Gitolite migration is complete.]

Austin Seipp aseipp at pobox.com
Mon Aug 19 03:41:21 CEST 2013

I don't see why not. You can add whatever you want there. I put emails
down for basic consistency - that's how we communicate amongst
ourselves, here on the list, so it's really just a common denominator
where most people will chip in. Some of us generally only do it this
way - so I think the emails may want to stay (perhaps move them to the
bottom, though?)

I'm fine with any sensible means of contact/info being listed, so go for it.