lambda mining

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 20 00:11:18 CEST 2013

I don't think it's worth dragging all that in for one benchmark.

That said, Nofib is our main performance regression suite, so the more representative it is the better, and the less likely we are to accidently optimise for the wrong thing.

If we had a bunch of new benchmark programs (which I would love) then it might well make sense to install more libraries with them -- if anyone feels like helping with that.

Simon