Instantiating a type with fresh, flexi type variables

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 20 00:11:22 CEST 2013

I'm a bit puzzled that you don't have a *quantified* type, something like
	forall abc.  ty1 -> ... -> tyn -> ty
to instantiate. I'm a bit suspicious about instantiating all the random free variables of a type (or types). We should talk now I'm back in circulation.   What time zone are  you in?  What's your skype id? (Mine is simonpj0)

simon