Reproducible build recipes for GHC development VMs?

Ryan Newton rrnewton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 16:55:40 CEST 2013

Luite,

Neat!  That sounds perfect.  If it can build/install the compiler, then
it's also ready to go for validation of patches.

I've never used vagrant myself but I'll give it a try.  Is this the
absolute easiest thing for people to do?  Or should I just put a (sadly
multi GB) virtual box image on my website?

  -Ryan