Changes in Hoopl

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 16:14:28 CEST 2013

Hi Jan,

On 22/08/13 14:01, Jan Stolarek wrote:
> Me and Simon PJ had some discussion about modifying Hoopl. I summarized that discussion on a wiki page:
>
> http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Hoopl/Cleanup
>
> I'd like to implement changes once there's a consensus on which changes exactly do we want in Hoopl.

I'm all for cleaning up Hoopl.  It's definitely a bit of a mess in places.

I read through your wiki page and I'm not entirely clear about what
changes you're proposing.  e.g. it's probably true that in forward
analysis if you specify facts for all the input labels then fact_bot is
never used (though I'm not 100% sure about that).  But you don't say
what you want to do with that observation.  Could you list the API
changes you want to make?

Cheers,
	Simon